Rolex Submariner 5513
WHY THIS WATCH - EXCELLENT CONDITION, LOTS OF SERVICE HISTORY (INC. PREVIOUS ROLEX SERVICE PAPERS), ORIGINAL BOX & ACCESSORIES
THINGS TO MENTION - NO ORIGINAL PAPERS
One of the longest serving Rolex Submariners, running from the 60's through the decades until the 90's. It is the Submariner in its simplest and cleanest form - no date, two lines of dial text and an open minute track, and its frequently favoured by collectors due to the resulting aesthetic. The period in which the 5513 was produced represents an interesting time for Rolex dive watches, as spun off of the 5513 was the 5514 supplied to COMEX, the 5513 Mil-Sub, and the 5517 Mil-Sub - all of which are now incredibly highly collectable. Interestingly enough, despite its Oyster case and triplock crown this was the last Sub to be offered with just a 200 metre depth rating - the accompanying date model 16800 had 300 metres and the succeeding 14060 also had 300 metres. Its noted however, this was also the latest Rolex Submariner to utilise a plexi-crystal - not necessarily a bad thing mind.
This example is from 1987 and is in excellent condition. Included is the original inner/outer box, leather wallet, translation paperwork, user manual and previous Rolex services papers.
- 1987 Rxxxxxx reference number.
- 40mm wide polished and brushed stainless steel case, 13mm height
- 20mm polished and brushed stainless steel oyster bracelet
- 1530 Rolex movement, 44 hour power reserve
- Black aluminium bezel insert, gloss black dial with white applied markings
- Rolex signed crown and caseback
- Original box, leather wallet, translation paperwork, user manual and previous Rolex services papers.
GOT ANYTHING TO TRADE IN OR SELL, GET IN TOUCH!