ROLEX DATEJUST 16234
WHY THIS WATCH - EXCELLENT CONDITION, FULL SET, ROLEX SERVICE 2017
THINGS TO MENTION - N/A
The Datejust was one of the last Rolex models to transition to the 5 digit reference number. The 5 digit Rolex's started appearing in the late 1970's but the 162xx line up wasn't released until 1988. The only meaningful update to the Datejust line was the upgrade from the 3035 movement to the 3135, bringing an increase in power reserve and a variety of technological advances. The Datejust itself can be classed as a sports watch but it bridges a gap between sports and dress that has helped secure its success for some 70 years now. What helps give it this diverse range of application is the variety of metals, bezel types, dials finishes, dial colours and bracelet options on offer. Since 1945 the Datejust has been a cornerstone model for Rolex, and it shows no signs of going anywhere anytime soon.
This example is offered in excellent condition with light signs of wear and dates from 1990. Included is the original box, warranty papers, manual, hangtag and Rolex service card from 2017.
- 1990 Lxxxxxx reference number
- 36mm wide polished and brushed stainless steel case, 11mm height
- 20mm brushed and polished stainless steel jubilee bracelet
- 3135 Rolex date movement, 50 hours power reserve
- Polished white gold fluted bezel, matte black dial with white gold applied markers
- Rolex signed crown and sterile Rolex caseback
Original box, warranty papers, manual, hangtag and Rolex service card
GOT A TUDOR OR ROLEX TO TRADE IN OR SELL, GET IN TOUCH!