Rolex Submariner 114060
WHY THIS WATCH - EXCELLENT CONDITION, FULL SET - BOX/PAPERS/MANUALS
THINGS TO MENTION - N/A
The 114060 is the cleanest and most classic, but somewhat divisive, modern Submariner. Released following Baselworld in 2012, it trailed the date version (116610) by 2 years but continued to cause a stir with the still relatively new maxi-case. The redesign was a big change from the 14060 that it superceded, with the watch being presented with thicker, larger lugs, a ceramic bezel and new (to the date Submariner) maxi dial and hands. This gave the watch a much more imposing and robust appearance and inadvertently caused a divide in consumers between those who preferred the older slimmer cased Submariners and those who preferred the larger maxi-case Submariners. Without doubt one of the best features of the 114060 was/is the Osyterlock clasp with Glidelock extension system, allowing for super quick and easy sizing of the bracelet, with a total of 20mm in play. Now discontinued (from late 2020), the 114060 has been replaced with the 41mm 124060 Submariner. Although the 114060 isn't typically the cheapest no-date Submariner, it offers a great value entry point into the modern maxi-case Rolex Submariner world.
This example is offered in excellent condition with light signs of wear. It is dated from September 2015, and comes with original box, warranty card and manuals.
- Dated from 2015, 9-digit reference number.
- 40mm wide polished and brushed stainless steel case, 12.5mm height
- 20mm polished and brushed stainless steel oyster bracelet
- 3130 Rolex movement, 48 hours power reserve.
- Black ceramic bezel insert, gloss black dial with white gold hands and applied markings
- Rolex signed crown and caseback
- Original box, warranty cards and manuals.
GOT A TUDOR OR ROLEX TO TRADE IN OR SELL, GET IN TOUCH!