Rolex Submariner 14060M
WHY THIS WATCH - GREAT CONDITION, FULL SET - BOX/PAPERS/MANUALS, 2018 ROLEX SERVICE
THINGS TO MENTION - LIGHT WEAR AND TEAR
The 14060 and 14060M are the cleanest and most classic of Submariner from the modern age. The early 14060 range possessed a simple no-date gloss dial with only 2 lines of text, with the later 14060M COSC extending the dial text to 4 lines. This allowed for an unfussy, attractive and timeless look, which was loved by many. Simplicity in design is often a good thing but simplicity in a watch movement, not so much. Although the 3000 movement in the 14060 is by far not a simple movement, it lacked the technological advancements available to Rolex at the time. The 14060 was released in 1990 but it wasn't until the 'M' (standing for modified) release in 1999 that the movement was ungraded to the (later COSC certified) 3130. This added various upgrades with the most significant being the full balance bridge, adding greater shock resistance and allowing for the watch to be used to its full intent without fear a damaging the movement. Of all the Submariners, the 14060 and 14060M are our favourites!!
This example is offered in good condition with light signs of wear and tear. It is dated from December 2001, and comes with original box, papers, manuals, calendar card and 2018 Rolex service warranty card.
- 2001 Kxxxxxx reference number
- 40mm wide polished and brushed stainless steel case, 12mm height
- 20mm polished and brushed stainless steel oyster bracelet
- 3130 Rolex movement, 48 hours power reserve.
- Black aluminium bezel insert, gloss black dial with white gold hands and applied markings
- Rolex signed crown and caseback
- Original box, papers, calendar card, manuals and Rolex service warranty card.
GOT A SOMETHING TO TRADE IN OR SELL, GET IN TOUCH!