TUDOR HERITAGE BLACK BAY 58 79030B
TUDOR BLACK BAY 58
WHY THIS WATCH - MINT CONDITION, FULL SET - BOX/PAPERS/HANGTAG
THINGS TO MENTION - N/A
The new front runner of the modern Tudor dive watches? The Black Bay 58 was the first Black Bay to step down from the 41mm width, and boy was it well received. Originally selling out and proving very hard to find in any boutique or AD - the BB58 remains a very sought after modern Tudor watch. What is special about this 39mm model is how powerful of a reinterpretation it is to the original 7922 and 7924 designs. The reduced case size, blue and white markings and oversized unprotected crown all take cues from various classic Tudor Submariner's from the 1950's thru 80's. There's no more obvious cue than that offered in the name of the watch itself - Black Bay 58 (1958 being the year Tudor released the Submariner 7924). The new smaller MT5402 movement carries the same benefits as the MT5602 over the ETA based 2824, but now allows for a significantly smaller case - both in height and width. The Black Bay 58 is the more conservative, classic option within the range, and has a more diverse application. From boardroom to beach hut, this watch is rarely out of place.
This example is offered in mint condition and comes as a complete set - original box, papers, manuals and hangtag.
- 2020 Qxxxxxx reference number, dating Sept' 2020
- 39mm wide polished and brushed stainless steel case, 11mm height
- 20mm polished and brushed stainless steel bracelet
- MT5402 in-house Tudor movement, 70 hours power reserve
- Navy and white bezel insert, matte blue dial with white markings
- Tudor signed crown and caseback
- Original box, original warranty card, manuals, hangtag
GOT A TUDOR TO TRADE IN OR SELL, GET IN TOUCH!