TUDOR HERITAGE BLACK BAY 58 79030N
TUDOR BLACK BAY 58
WHY THIS WATCH - MINT CONDITION, FULL SET - BOX/PAPERS/HANGTAG
THINGS TO MENTION - N/A
The new front runner of the modern Tudor dive watches? The Black Bay 58 was the first Black Bay to step down from the 41mm width, and boy was it well received. Now proving very hard to find in any boutique or AD - this is arguably the most sought after modern Tudor watch. What isn't as arguable is how powerful of a reinterpretation this watch is to the original 7922 and 7924 designs. The reduced case size, gilt markings and oversized unprotected crown all take cues from various classic Tudor Submariner's from the 1950's thru 80's. There's no more obvious cue than that offered in the name of the watch itself - Black Bay 58 (1958 being the year Tudor released the Submariner 7924). The new smaller MT5402 movement carries the same benefits as the MT5602 over the ETA based 2824, but now allows for a significantly smaller case - both in height and width. The Black Bay 58 is the more conservative, classic option within the range, and has a more diverse application. From boardroom to beach hut, this watch is rarely out of place.
This example is offered in mint condition, and it comes as a full set - original box, papers, manuals and hangtag.
- 2020 Qxxxxxx reference number, dating 07/09/2020
- 39mm wide polished and brushed stainless steel case, 11mm height
- 20mm polished and brushed stainless steel bracelet
- MT5402 in-house Tudor movement, 70 hours power reserve
- Black and gilt bezel insert, matte black dial with gilt markings
- Tudor signed crown and caseback
- Original box, original warranty card, manuals and hangtag
SOMETHING TO TRADE IN OR SELL, GET IN TOUCH!