TUDOR HERITAGE BLACK BAY 79220B
TUDOR BLACK BAY NAVY (ETA)
WHY THIS WATCH - MINT CONDITION CASE, DESIRABLE ETA BASED MOVEMENT, FULL BOX/PAPERS/HANGTAG/NATO
THINGS TO MENTION - SMALL SCRATCH ON BEZEL UNDER '50'
One of the watches that assisted Tudor's rise throughout the 2010's and firmly cemented them as a front runner in the swiss watch industry once again. The discontinued ETA based Black Bay's are now very sought after and have increased in value over the past few years. The Black Bay Blue was the most modern iteration of the ETA based watches, sporting a crisp, clean navy, black and white colour combination.
This example is offered in near perfect condition and comes with the original box, papers, hangtag and NATO. The only issue to note is the small scratch on the bezel below the '50' marker. This is a true collectors piece, and one that is sure to continue rising in value.
- 2015 Ixxxxxx reference number.
- 41mm wide polished and brushed stainless steel case, 13mm height
- 22mm polished and brushed stainless steel bracelet, and 22mm nylon Tudor NATO strap
- 2824 ETA movement, 38 hours power reserve
- Navy bezel insert, matte black dial with silver and white markings
- Tudor signed crown and caseback
- Original box, original warranty card, original hangtag and manuals
SOMETHING TO TRADE IN OR SELL, GET IN TOUCH!