TUDOR HERITAGE BLACK BAY 79230B
TUDOR BLACK BAY BLUE
WHY THIS WATCH - EXCELLENT CONDITION, FULL SET INC. ORIGINAL PURCHASE RECEIPT & HANGTAG, TUDOR WARRANTY UNTIL FEBRUARY 2022, NATO STRAP UNWORN
THINGS TO MENTION - N/A
The second generation of the Black Bay Blue - taking the huge success of the first generation ETA based watch, the 79230 era adds an in-house movement, but not just any in-house movement. The MT5602 gave significant benefits over the ETA 2824 - larger power reserve, greater accuracy (COSC certified) and increased durability. The 79230B is heavily influenced and inspired by Tudor's history and beautifully pays tribute to various reference points. The obvious ones being the navy bezel, the oversized, unprotected crown and the 'snowflake' hands - reminiscent of vintage Tudor Submariners from the 50's through to 80's. The Black Bay Blue is, and will continue to be, one of the cornerstones of Tudor's offerings.
This example is offered in excellent condition, with barely any sign of wear. It comes as a complete full set - original box, papers, manuals, hangtag, unworn NATO and purchase receipt. Also included is a service card from Tudor dated 06/02/20 with 24 month warranty.
- 2017 Ixxxxxx reference number.
- 41mm wide polished and brushed stainless steel case, 14mm height
- 22mm polished and brushed stainless steel bracelet, and navy nylon NATO strap
- MT5602 in-house Tudor movement, 70 hours power reserve
- Navy bezel insert, matte black dial with white markings
- Tudor signed crown and caseback
- Original box, original warranty card, manuals, NATO and hangtag
SOMETHING TO TRADE IN OR SELL, GET IN TOUCH!