TUDOR HERITAGE BLACK BAY 79230B
TUDOR BLACK BAY BLUE
WHY THIS WATCH - EXCELLENT CONDITION, TUDOR WARRANTY UNTIL JULY 2025
THINGS TO MENTION - N/A
The second generation of the Black Bay Blue - taking the huge success of the first generation ETA based watch, the 79230 era adds an in-house movement, but not just any in-house movement. The MT5602 gave significant benefits over the ETA 2824 - larger power reserve, greater accuracy (COSC certified) and increased durability. The 79230B is heavily influenced and inspired by Tudor's history and beautifully pays tribute to various reference points. The obvious ones being the navy bezel, the oversized, unprotected crown and the 'snowflake' hands - reminiscent of vintage Tudor Submariners from the 50's through to 80's. The Black Bay Blue is, and will continue to be, one of the cornerstones of Tudor's offerings.
This example is offered in excellent condition from July 2020, with very light signs of wear - so light we struggled to pick any up on camera. It comes as a full set - original box, papers and manuals.
- 2020 Qxxxxxx reference number.
- 41mm wide polished and brushed stainless steel case, 14mm height
- 22mm polished and brushed stainless steel bracelet
- MT5602 in-house Tudor movement, 70 hours power reserve
- Navy bezel insert, matte black dial with white markings
- Tudor signed crown and caseback
- Original box, original warranty card and manuals
SOMETHING TO TRADE IN OR SELL, GET IN TOUCH!