TUDOR HERITAGE BLACK BAY 79230B
TUDOR BLACK BAY BLUE
WHY THIS WATCH - COMPLETE FULL SET INC. TUDOR NATO, TUDOR WARRANTY UNTIL DEC 2022
THINGS TO MENTION - N/A
The second generation of the Black Bay Blue - taking the huge success of the first generation ETA based watch, the 79230 era adds an in-house movement, but not just any in-house movement. The MT5602 gave significant benefits over the ETA 2824 - larger power reserve, greater accuracy (COSC certified) and increased durability. The 79230B is heavily influenced and inspired by Tudor's history and beautifully pays tribute to various reference points. The obvious ones being the navy bezel, the oversized, unprotected crown and the 'snowflake' hands - reminiscent of vintage Tudor Submariners from the 50's through to 80's. The Black Bay Blue is, and will continue to be, one of the cornerstones of Tudor's offerings.
This example is offered in good condition from June 2019, with light signs of wear and tear to the bracelet and case sides - hard to pick up on camera as there are no deep scratches. It comes as a complete full set - original box, papers, manuals, hangtag and purchase receipt. Also included is a Tudor NATO in navy.
- 2019 Qxxxxxx reference number
- 41mm wide polished and brushed stainless steel case, 14mm height
- 22mm polished and brushed stainless steel bracelet, 22mm navy Tudor NATO
- MT5602 in-house Tudor movement, 70 hours power reserve
- Navy bezel insert, matte black dial with white markings
- Tudor signed crown and caseback
- Original box, original warranty card, manuals, hangtag and purchase receipt.
GOT A TUDOR TO TRADE IN OR SELL, GET IN TOUCH!