TUDOR HERITAGE BLACK BAY 79230G HARRODS EDITION
TUDOR BLACK BAY HARRODS
WHY THIS WATCH - NEW AND UNWORN, FULL SET WITH NATO
THINGS TO MENTION - N/A
Without doubt the most collectable and talked about Tudor from the Black Bay range. Made in collaboration with the world famous department store of Knightsbridge, London. The Black Bay Harrods edition is not a true limited edition but rather a numbered edition, as such each watch comes with a unique number engraved on the caseback along with the Harrods 'H' - stating that however, there is strong rumour of upcoming discontinuation and waitlists that exceed 12 months. Taking the traditional soft olive green associated with Harrods, the watch wears the colour sparingly but beautifully on the bezel, tip of the seconds hand and line of dial text. This is accompanied by the gilt markings across the dial and a vintage style (faux) riveted bracelet. This is arguably the best looking 41mm Black Bay that Tudor have released.
This example is offered brand new and unworn, just days old. It comes with the original boxes, warranty card, manual and NATO. Whether this variant be discontinued in a few months or a few years, this is most definitely a collectors piece that will only go up in value.
- 2021 Qxxxxxx reference number, dating from 27/07/2021
- 41mm wide polished and brushed stainless steel case, 14mm height
- 22mm polished and brushed stainless steel bracelet, and 22mm nylon Tudor NATO strap
- MT5602 COSC Tudor in-house movement, 70 hours power reserve
- Harrods green bezel insert, matte black dial with gilt markings and green accents
- Tudor signed crown and Tudor/Harrods signed caseback
- Original box, original warranty card and manuals
GOT A ROLEX OR TUDOR TO TRADE IN OR SELL, GET IN TOUCH!