TUDOR HERITAGE BLACK BAY 79230N
TUDOR BLACK BAY BLACK
WHY THIS WATCH - GREAT CONDITION, OVER 12 MONTHS TUDOR WARRANTY REMAINING, ORIGINAL BOX AND PAPERS
THINGS TO MENTION - MINOR SCRACTHES TO TOP LEFT LUG
The front runner of the modern 41mm Tudor dive watches, and truest reinterpretation of the original 7922 and 7924 designs. Following the great success of the ETA based Black Bays came the in-house Black Bays, driving Tudor into the same realms as the other in-house movement giants, and now confirming them as a true watch manufacturer. The new MT5602 movement gave significant benefits over the ETA based 2824 - larger power reserve, greater accuracy (COSC certified) and increased durability. The Black Bay Black is the more conservative, classic option within the current 41mm range, and has a more diverse application. From boardroom to beach hut, this watch works.
This example is offered in great condition, with very little signs of wear. It comes with the original box, papers, hangtag and manual.
- 2018 Ixxxxxx reference number.
- 41mm wide polished and brushed stainless steel case, 14mm height
- 22mm polished and brushed stainless steel bracelet
- MT5602 in-house Tudor movement, 70 hours power reserve
- Black bezel insert, matte black dial with gilt markings
- Tudor signed crown and caseback
- Original box, original warranty card, manuals and hangtag.
SOMETHING TO TRADE IN OR SELL, GET IN TOUCH!