TUDOR HERITAGE BLACK BAY CHRONO 79360N
TUDOR BLACK BAY CHRONO
WHY THIS WATCH - EXCELLENT CONDITION, COMPLETE FULL SET
THINGS TO MENTION - N/A
Classic and familiar in its look, but modern and purposeful in its application, Tudor really hit the nail on the head with their first chronograph line within the Black Bay range. The watch houses the highly spec'ed and very well regarded COSC certified MT5813 movement. The MT may well stand for 'Manufacture Tudor', but don't be fooled, this is in fact a Breitling B01 base movement - a movement that is widely accepted as outstanding value for money and parallel to other modern high end chronograph movements. The latest additions to Black Bay Chrono line-up (the panda and reverse panda colourways) have been very well received and, as such, are particularly sought after. Yet again Tudor has beautifully balanced both the classic aesthetic of the 70's/80's/90's Valjoux chronographs and the modern, tool-tastic aesthetic of the Black Bay range to create a stunning duo of applicable sports watches.
This example is offered in excellent condition with some very light signs of wear to the bracelet and clasp. It comes with the original boxes, warranty card and manual, along with the original purchase receipt.
- 2021 Qxxxxxx reference number, dating from 13/04/2021
- 5 year Tudor warranty
- 41mm wide polished and brushed stainless steel case, 13mm height
- 22mm polished and brushed stainless steel bracelet
- MT5813 column wheel, vertical clutch chronograph movement, 70 hours power reserve
- Black aluminium bezel insert, white dial with black sub dials and silver and white markings
- Tudor signed crown and Tudor signed caseback
- Original box, original warranty card and manuals
SOMETHING TO TRADE IN OR SELL, GET IN TOUCH!