TUDOR HERITAGE BLACK BAY CHRONOGRAPH 79350
TUDOR BLACK BAY CHRONOGRAPH
WHY THIS WATCH - EXCELLENT CONDITION, PARTIALLY STICKERED
THINGS TO MENTION - N/A
Classic and familiar in its look, but modern and purposeful in its application, Tudor really hit the nail on the head with their first chronograph within the Black Bay range. This watch houses the highly spec'ed and very well regarded COSC certified MT5813 movement. The MT may well stand for 'Manufacture Tudor', but don't be fooled, this is in fact a Breitling B01 base movement - a movement that is widely accepted as outstanding value for money and parallel to other modern high end chronograph movements. Pair this powerhouse with the textured matte black dial, radially brushed stainless steel bezel and classic snowflake hands, the package is a winner on all counts.
This example is offered in excellent condition with barely any signs of wear and is partially stickered. It comes with the original boxes, warranty card and manual.
- 2020 Ixxxxxx reference number, dating from 02/07/2020
- 5 year Tudor warranty
- 41mm wide polished and brushed stainless steel case, 14mm height
- 22mm polished and brushed stainless steel bracelet
- MT5813 column wheel, vertical clutch chronograph movement, 70 hours power reserve
- Brushed stainless steel bezel, matte black dial with silver and white markings
- Tudor signed crown and Tudor signed caseback
- Original box, original warranty card and manuals
SOMETHING TO TRADE IN OR SELL, GET IN TOUCH!