TUDOR HERITAGE BLACK BAY CHRONO DARK 79360DK
TUDOR BLACK BAY CHRONO
WHY THIS WATCH - MINT CONDITION, LIMITED EDITION, 1 YEAR 10 MONTHS TUDOR WARRANTY
THINGS TO MENTION - N/A
Classic and familiar in its look, but modern and purposeful in its application, Tudor really hit the nail on the head with their first chronograph within the Black Bay range. The Black Bay Chrono houses the highly spec'ed and very well regarded COSC certified MT5813 movement. The MT may well stand for 'Manufacture Tudor', but don't be fooled, this is in fact a Breitling B01 base movement - a movement that is widely accepted as outstanding value for money and parallel to other modern high end chronograph movements. The 79360DK is the first limited edition watch ever to be released by Tudor (and Rolex for that matter) - not to be confused with the numbered editions of the Pelagos LHD and Black Bay Harrods. It was released as a collaborative piece with the New Zealand All Blacks to mark the 2019 Rugby World Cup, in Japan. The model was originally limited to 1185 pieces to represent the total number of New Zealand national players that have donned the All Blacks jersey. Each watch is marked on the case back with its unique number and, as such, can be directly associated with an individual player. This example corresponds to Ian Smith, whose All Blacks career spanned 24 matches, 9 caps, 30 total points scored and 6 test points scored. Interestingly, the limited number of watches increases by 1 every time a new player gets the call to play for their national team - according to Wikipedia, currently the All Blacks have had a total of 1192 players.
This example is offered in near perfect condition with no signs of wear. It comes with the original boxes, warranty card, manual, hangtag and purchase receipt.
- Ixxxxxx reference number, dating from September 2019
- 1 years and 10 months Tudor warranty remaining
- 41mm wide PVD coated stainless steel case, 14mm height
- 22mm PVD coated stainless steel bracelet
- MT5813 column wheel, vertical clutch chronograph movement, 70 hours power reserve
- Black aluminium bezel insert, matte black dial with silver and white markings
- Tudor signed crown and Tudor signed caseback
- Original box, original warranty card, manuals and purchase receipt.
GOT A TUDOR OR ROLEX TO TRADE IN OR SELL, GET IN TOUCH!