TUDOR HERITAGE BLACK BAY GMT 79830RB
TUDOR BLACK BAY GMT
WHY THIS WATCH - FULL SET, 99% CONDITION, 4 MONTHS OLD
THINGS TO MENTION - N/A
This is not Tudor's first GMT watch (think 2000's Aeronaut Sports GMT), but there is a welcoming familiarity to this watch. It is very obviously from the highly successful Black Bay range but it is also very obviously from within the same four walls as the Rolex GMT Master II. That's no bad thing, as the Black Bay GMT is arguably as attractive as the latest offerings from Rolex's GMT division, just with it's own unique cues. It takes the classic red and navy GMT bezel and the classic Tudor snowflake hand shape and marries them together into a beautiful but purposeful product. With mind boggling prices for a second hand Rolex GMT, this is an equally impressive package at a far more attractive price point. Needless to say, this watch was very well received by Tudor's customers, and continues to be a fan favourite.
This March 2021 example is offered in near perfect with very, very minimal signs of wear (impossible to pick up on camera) and comes with the original boxes, warranty card, manual and hangtag.
- 2021 Qxxxxxx reference number
- 5 years, 8 months Tudor warranty remaining
- 41mm wide polished and brushed stainless steel case, 14mm height
- 22mm polished and brushed stainless steel bracelet
- MT5652 COSC Tudor in-house GMT date movement, 70 hours power reserve
- Navy & red GMT bezel insert, matte black dial with white and silver markings
- Tudor signed crown and Tudor signed caseback
- Original box, original warranty card, manuals and hangtag
SOMETHING TO TRADE IN OR SELL, GET IN TOUCH!