TUDOR HERITAGE CHRONO 70330B
TUDOR HERITAGE CHRONO
WHY THIS WATCH - EXCELLENT CONDITION, 15 MONTHS TUDOR WARRANTY
THINGS TO MENTION - N/A
Heritage by name and heritage by nature! As much as the modern Black Bays are influenced by Tudor designs of the 70's, even more so is the Heritage Chrono. Tudor didn't just stop with the suggestive name of this model, they also repurposed the original reference number from the decimal bezel 'homeplate' chronograph prototype of 1970. The 7033/0 from 1970 is visually identical to, and reimagined in, the modern day 70330N. Classic and familiar in its look, but modern and purposeful in its application, the stunning design on the modern Heritage Chrono is a winner on all counts. This modern Tudor Chronograph is a large 42mm wide but remains surprisingly wearable for a wide range of wrist sizes due to its relatively slim profile and long slender lugs. First introduced in 2010 and playing a key role in Tudors brand revival, its obvious to see why this was one of their longest running modern models.
This example is offered in excellent condition with some very light signs of wear. It comes with the original boxes, warranty card, manual, hangtag and NATO (please note the NATO is in great condition but has some damage on the reverse which is not visible when worn, nor does it affect the performance of the strap).
- 2019 Jxxxxxx reference number, dating from 03/2019
- 15 months Tudor warranty remaining
- 42mm wide polished and brushed stainless steel case, 12.5mm height
- 22mm polished and brushed stainless steel bracelet
- ETA2892 chronograph movement, 42 hours power reserve
- Bi-directional navy decimal bezel, matte white dial with navy sub dials and orange and white accents
- Tudor signed crown and Tudor signed caseback
- Original boxes, warranty card, manuals, hangtag and NATO
SOMETHING TO TRADE IN OR SELL, GET IN TOUCH!