TUDOR HERITAGE CHRONO 70330N
TUDOR HERITAGE CHRONO
WHY THIS WATCH - EXCELLENT CONDITION, 18 MONTHS TUDOR WARRANTY, INC. HANGTAG & UNWORN NATO
THINGS TO MENTION - N/A
Heritage by name and heritage by nature! As much as the modern Black Bays are influenced by Tudor designs of the 70's, even more so is the Heritage Chrono. Tudor didn't just stop with the suggestive name of this model, they also repurposed the original reference number from the decimal bezel 'homeplate' chronograph of 1970. The 7033/0 from 1970, is reimagined and visually identical to the modern day 70330N. Classic and familiar in its look, but modern and purposeful in its application, the stunning design on the modern Heritage Chrono is a winner on all counts. This modern Tudor Chronograph is a large 42mm wide but remains surprisingly wearable for a wide range of wrist sizes due to its relatively slim profile and long slender lugs. First introduced in 2010 and playing a key role in Tudors brand revival, its obvious to see why this is one of their longest running models.
This example is offered in great condition with some light signs of wear. It comes with the original boxes, warranty card, manual, hangtag and unworn NATO.
- 2018 Jxxxxxx reference number, dating from 19/11/2018
- 3.5 year Tudor warranty, until 05/2022
- 42mm wide polished and brushed stainless steel case, 12.5mm height
- 22mm polished and brushed stainless steel bracelet
- ETA2892 chronograph movement, 42 hours power reserve
- Bi-directional black decimal bezel, matte black dial with grey sub dials and orange and white accents
- Tudor signed crown and Tudor signed caseback
- Original box, original warranty card, manuals, hangtag and unworn NATO
SOMETHING TO TRADE IN OR SELL, GET IN TOUCH!