TUDOR PELAGOS 25600TB
TUDOR PELAGOS BLUE
WHY THIS WATCH - FULL SET - BOX/PAPERS/HANGTAG/RUBBER STRAPS & EXTENSION
THINGS TO MENTION - SMALL SCRATCH ON CRYSTAL AT 4 O'CLOCK, SMALL MARK ON BEZEL AT 30
The Tudor Pelagos is the most purposeful and capable watch that Tudor currently produce. It makes no apologies for being incredibly fit for purpose, it's 42mm wide and 14mm thick after all, and holds a depth rating of 500 metres. As such, its the true divers watch within Tudor's offerings. Although it can also be said that this is the most modern watch they offer, it takes numerous cues from Tudor's rich history. The most obvious visible in the design of the hands and dials markers, and in the execution of the pointed crown guards. Matching heritage with technology, the Tudor Pelagos employees an array of upgrades over any normal dive watch. As mentioned, it has a depth rating of 500 metres, showcases a patented auto adjustable buckle, possesses a helium escape valve and a ceramic, fully luminous bezel, and that's not mentioning that the watch maintains a comfortable weight by being made entirely from titanium. This is a serious watch and, as intended, a serious piece of equipment.
This example is offered in great condition and comes with the original box, papers, hangtag, rubber strap and extension. The only issues to note are the small mark on the bezel near the '30' marker and the small scratch on the crystal near the 4 o'clock position.
- 2016 Ixxxxxx reference number.
- 42mm wide brushed titanium case, 14mm height
- 22mm brushed titanium bracelet, and 22mm Tudor rubber strap with extension strap
- MT5612 In-House Tudor movement, date display and 70 hours power reserve
- Blue ceramic bezel insert, matte blue dial with white markings
- Tudor signed crown and caseback
- Original box, original warranty card, original hangtag and manuals
SOMETHING TO TRADE IN OR SELL, GET IN TOUCH!