TUDOR PRINCE DATE HYDRONAUT 89190
WHY THIS WATCH - MINT CONDITION, AUG '20 TUDOR SERVICE WITH WARRANTY, FULL SET INC ORIGINAL BOX, PAPERS, MANUALS
THINGS TO MENTION - N/A
The transitional dive watch from Tudor as they left behind the heavy influence of big brother Rolex and started to design their own unique watches. The Hydronaut, originally just called the Prince Date 89190, was offered from 1998 - 2006 following the discontinuation of the Submariner 79190 in 1997. The design and look of the 89190 is one that sometimes divides opinion, however the dial is undeniably attractive and the execution of brushed and polished surfaces on the case is stunning. What all can agree on is that this is undoubtedly a historic watch for Tudor, marking the point where they started to take on a true identity of their own.
This example is in mint condition. It is dated from 2002, and has recently been fully serviced by Tudor and as such comes with the remainder of a 2 year warranty. It also comes with the original box, papers and manuals, as well as the Tudor service receipt and warranty card.
- 2002 7xxxxx reference number.
- 40mm wide polished and brushed stainless steel case, 13mm height
- 20mm polished and brushed stainless steel bracelet
- ETA 2824-2 movement, 42 hours power reserve
- Steel bezel insert, matte ivory dial with black and white markings
- Tudor signed crown and caseback
- Original box, original warranty card and manuals. Tudor service paperwork and warranty card.
SOMETHING TO TRADE IN OR SELL, GET IN TOUCH!