TUDOR ROYAL 28500
TUDOR ROYAL (38mm)
WHY THIS WATCH - FULL SET WITH PURCHASE RECEIPT, NEAR MINT CONDITION, 4 MONTHS OLD
THINGS TO MENTION - N/A
Tudor's answer to the modern sports watch. Angular edges, an integrated bracelet and a timeless sporty look firmly show that the high-end market for the Nautilus, Royal Oak and Overseas has worn off on the Tudor design team. The Royal is a handsome overall package, well executed with a beautiful feel on the wrist. That's not to mention the price, and subsequent value for money this watch offers - something Tudor are now famed for. This rings true to the ethos behind the upcycled Royal name, which was first used in the 1950's to portray the superior quality of Tudor watches. Their newest line is offered (for men) in 38mm and 41mm variants with a variety of dial and material options.
This example is offered in near mint condition, with no signs of wear. It comes with the its box, warranty card, manual, hangtag and purchase receipt.
- 2021 Qxxxxxx reference number
- 38mm wide polished and brushed stainless steel case, 11mm height
- Integrated polished and brushed stainless steel jubilee style bracelet
- Calibre T601 automatic movement, 38 hours power reserve
- 'Engine turned' style notched bezel, sunburst navy dial with applied roman numeral hour markers
- Tudor signed crown and caseback
- Original box, warranty card, manual, hangtag and purchase receipt
GOT A TUDOR OR ROLEX TO TRADE IN OR SELL, GET IN TOUCH!