ZENITH DEFY CLASSIC SKELETON
ZENITH DEFY CLASSIC
WHY THIS WATCH - FULL SET, MINT CONDITION
THINGS TO MENTION - N/A
Despite its modern looks and contemporary design, the Zenith Defy is no new watch and has a long history that dates back to the 1970's. It has not always been a popular model however, and the original, older versions didn't bring the brand much success. The theory behind the Defy has always been to bring new, daring designs and technological improvements to the Zenith line up, and the current Defy Classic certainly does this. Whether the dial is skeletonised or not, the case ceramic or titanium, it possess a bracelet or a rubber strap, the Zenith Defy Classic is a stunning watch - modern in its execution, purposeful in its design and advanced in its workings.
This example is offered in mint condition with no signs of wear to the case and bracelet, and comes as a complete full set - original inner and outer box, papers, manuals, accessories (polishing cloth, travel case) and hangtag.
- Dated from March 2020 (10 months Zenith warranty remaining)
- 41mm wide polished and brushed titanium case, 10mm height
- Black rubber strap with titanium deployant clasp
- Zenith 670 movement, 50 hour power reserve
- Original inner and outer box, warranty cards, manuals, hangtag, and accessories.
GOT SOMETHING TO TRADE IN OR SELL, GET IN TOUCH!